National ACLTA Awards for Child Life Therapy Professionals
Every two years, in the time leading up to ACLTA’s biennial national conferences, professionals and community members are invited to nominate child life therapists in recognition of their professional contribution. There are currently two categories: Clinical Excellence, and Contribution to the Field.
The ACLTA Executive Committee makes the final decision regarding winners, who are then announced at Conference and presented with a prize to be used toward further professional development. Currently, Huggies are the proud sponsors of our national awards. We congratulate past winners and look forward to more CLT professionals being nominated for excellence in the future.
- Clinical Excellence – Cathy Quinn/Lisa Carnovale
- Contribution to the Field – Michelle Perrin
TLC for Kids were the proud sponsors of the National Awards for 2017
- Clinical Excellence – Debbie Knox
- Contribution to the Field – Siobhan Greene
TLC for Kids were the proud sponsors of the National Awards for 2015.
- Clinical Excellence – Cara Dahl
- Contribution to the Field – Irene Adams
Huggies were the proud sponsors of the National Awards for 2013.
- Clinical Excellence – Amber Hill
- Contribution to the Field – Leanne Hallowell
Huggies were the proud sponsors of the National Awards for 2011.