The following documents are generally provided in PDF – they should open in this window when clicked. You can save, download and print the files from there. If you are having any difficulties, or notice any errors, please use the Contact Us form on this website.
These documents represent both the hard work of many CLT professionals who volunteered their time on working parties, and the vision of those on the ACLTA Executive (over many years) – we acknowledge them with great thanks!
- ACLTA Constitution
- ACLTA Code of Ethics (4pp PDFv208K)
- ACLTA Mission, Values and Goals Statement (2pp PDF 141K)
- ACLTA Media Consent Form (1pp PDF 192K)
- ACLTA Profession flyer – under review
In June 2014, thanks to the generous support of Australian children’s cancer charity Camp Quality, ACLTA held a Strategic Forum on Hospital Play in Australia. Representatives from all states and territories (except NT), and from a range of child life therapy services (Children’s Hospitals, sole practitioners, private practice) came together to set the course for the Association, and profession, in the coming years.
One of the many outcomes from this Forum was the agreement for the need to create frameworks that would support the recruitment (and retention) of staff that are well equipped to work in this very rewarding – and challenging – role. These Frameworks would also serve to unite the diverse range of services that exist across the country.
We encourage Hospital Executives, Allied Health and Nurse Unit Managers, team leaders, professionals, and others involved in the provision of services in paediatrics to use these Frameworks – in recruitment, during reviews, and when encouraging professional development.
- ACLTA Training package – 2017
- ACLTA Membership and Accreditation (currently under review)
- ACLTA Scope of PracticeGuidelines 2017(including Assistant, New Graduate, Practitioner, Senior Practitioner and Manager levels, PDF 1.3MB)
Executive Position Descriptions:
- Vice Chairperson
- Membership Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Professional Development Coordinator
- National Liaison
- State Representative